We need your support to realize advance technological development.
Request for Donation and Support
Japan is an island nation surrounded by the sea. The sea has an affluent energy reserves, such as wind, waves, tides, and temperature differences of the seawater.
Our aims are to
(1) change the rich natural reserves into energy to help better our living and
(2) diffuse energy as a local civic social organization (CSO).
Marine energy is still young; it requires more technical development and implementation of experiments. We need to never give up and move forward systematically. We need your support for the next-generation energy source, “marine energy.”
Your support is a great encouragement that makes MATSRA move forward and do better, which will eventually encourage, foster, and grow energy-related business operators. We are willing to acquire support from corporations, organizations, and citizens who are interested in our activities.
Kazumasa Kawasaki, President
About Use of Donation and Support
1. Diffusion and enlightenment of marine energy
2. Development of the environment of the demonstration field
3. Promotional activities to business operators
4. R&D on marine energy and support to demonstration or testing projects
5. Stabilization of our organizational management
[Examples of Our Activities]
How to Make Donation and Provide Support
• A monetary donation is accepted in the unit of JPY 1,000. We appreciate it if your donation is for two or more units.
We will send gifts, which are local specialties, such as Yobuko squids, to donors of more than JPY 10,000.
* Information on donors’ addresses is necessary for us to send our gifts. Please contact the Secretariat after your donation.
[Example of Gift]
• Please be noted that the names of corporations or organizations that provided us with donation or support will be disclosed on our official website.
However, we make it a rule not to disclose the names of individual donors because of privacy protection.
• We accept donation or support according to the following method:
1. Transfer to our designated financial institute
|Type or number
|Saga Branch||Savings account:
|The Bank of Saga||Nishi Karatsu Branch||Savings account:
|Japan Post Bank||Office no. 778||1802533||Non-profit juridical
2. Registered mail
Send to: Kaigandori 7182-233, Karatsu City, Saga Prefecture 847-0873 (Tel & Fax No.: 0955-72-1458)
3. Handover (Please contact us about your scheduled visit in advance as there are times when we are absent.)
Office: Kaigandori 7182-233, Karatsu City, Saga Prefecture
• When we confirm acceptance of your donation or support, we will send you a receipt (with corporate name, address, representative’s name and seal, date of receipt, and amount received). If you need this document, please contact our Secretariat.
• We will use your donation or support responsibly.